We are proud to introduce our Exclusive Distributorship for Research Lab Fine Chem Industries. Research Lab Fine Chem Industries are into manufacturing of Speciality Laboratory chemicals since 1982. They are ISO, OHSAS, GMP & GLP certitified company.
We also resell, Thermo Fisher, Fisher Scientific, & Sigma Aldrich/Merck brand products. Please contact us with your requirements and we would be happy to help you supply quality products at economical prices.
At Excichem we provide 3000 plus chemicals predominately for laboratory testing purposes and not restricting to Fine Laboratory Chemicals, Analytical Reagents, Bio-Chemicals, Microscopical Stains & Indicators, Precious Metallic Salts, Rare Metals & research Chemicals, LR/AR, HPLC, UV, Spectroscopy, GC grade Solvents but also as a sourcing house to accommodate various industry specific needs not limited to below mentioned industries:
Research & Analytical Laboratories
– Educational Institutes
– Pharmaceutical & Chemical
– Fertliser Industry
– Caprolactam & Cyanide manufacturers
– Glass Fiber & Glass Wool Industries
– Glass & Optical Glass Industries
– Man-made Fiber Industries
– Steel & Glass Industries
– Switch, & Control Gear Industries
– Automobile, Spacecraft, Elevators & Home Appliance Manufacturers
– Watch Industry
– Oil Refineries, Petrochemicals & All other Industries
Grades of Purity
- AR (ANALYTICAL REAGENT): Reagents essential for analytical purpose and research work having high purity. The certificate of guarantee give the minimum assay and maximum limits of trace impurities. These reagents complies maximum tests of ACS grades, GR, ANALAR, P.A. (Proanalysis) which are marketed by other international companies.
- FOR SYNTHESIS: General purpose reagents having many potential applications in laboratories.
- LR (LABORATORY REAGENTS): This grade consists of Pure, Extra Pure , Purified organic and inorganic chemicals having reliable accuracy in Routine Laboratory Analysis.
- EP (EXTRA PURE), PURIFIED, PURE: Products suitable for qualitative and semi-quantitative work. Most of our “extra pure” products comply with “Pharma Copoeia” grades of all countries and preferentially used in the Pharmaceutical industries.
- CP (CHEMICALLY PURE): Chemicals being used for regular practical having its original purity.
- MICROSCOPY (M.S.): Highly purified Reagent for use in biochemical research and analysis. They are free from inhibits such as traces of heavy metals and tested with a view for biochemical work.
- HPLC GRADE: This grade includes solvents, ion pair reagents and buffers of appropriate purity to be used as mobile phases in HPLC, particularly for biomolecular and ion separation. Key parameters such as UV absorbance, transmittance, non-volatile matter, moisture content, fluorescence impurities, and assay are very carefully controlled. Our solvents undergo highly efficient distillation, solid phase absorption and other chemical treatments. This allows us to eliminate impurities that could interfere in HPLC analysis. We carry out intensive quality control by means of UV spectroscopy.
- SPECTROSCOPY GRADE: Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy is the most commonly used technique in the structural analysis of compounds obtained by organic synthesis. It normally requires the sample to be dissolved in a solvent whose hydrogen atoms have been replaced with deuterium atoms. We offers deuterated solvents of differing isotopic purities. The most usual is 99.8% but we also have purities of up to 99.98%.
- ION PAIR CHROMATOGRAPHY: Highly pure additives for ion pair chromatography are suitable for detection in the low UV range. Reagents of this special quality inspected by means of a filter test, a cyclovoltagram and gradient test at 205nm.
- SINGLE ELEMENT STANDARD SOLUTIONS FOR AAS, ICP: AAS & ICP standard solutions are ready to use and traceable to NIST. These are manufactured from high purity D.I. Water, metal free acids and high purity metal and metal salts.
Packaging, Labelling & Symbols
Packing of the Chemicals is very sensitive issue considering storage, transport and handling for use and to maintain quality. Our skilled persons are well trained for proper packing.
We have our own designed HDPE Bottles with copy right for proper packing.
Powder/Solid Items are packed in HDPE (High Density Poly Ethylene) bottles which are air tight (To avoid moisture absorbance and Further Contamination).
Light Sensitive Items like Silver Salts are packed in Black Colour HDPE bottles to prevent light exposure.
Liquid Items packing is done in Amber Colour Glass Bottles with Thermocol Cover.
Considering Transport issues, all the items are packed in Seven Ply Corrugated Box with good bursting strength.
We take all the precautionary measures to avoid any spillage or breakage during transport.
All the labels & symbols comply with international & HSE standard.